A Sabbatical Log 27 Feb ~ 25 Apr, 2010
why, now, that's funny. I imagined it a lot smushier.
oops. That last picture there . . . I think I see a loose wire.
Most definitely, but the doctors are more concerned about the lichen and the cobwebs.
looks like you might be low on oil too.... little WD40 perhaps? or is it too late for that?
WD40 would also have a nice cleansing effect. Highly recommended. Shot up each nostril, mebbe?
why, now, that's funny. I imagined it a lot smushier.
ReplyDeleteoops. That last picture there . . . I think I see a loose wire.
ReplyDeleteMost definitely, but the doctors are more concerned about the lichen and the cobwebs.
ReplyDeletelooks like you might be low on oil too.... little WD40 perhaps? or is it too late for that?
ReplyDeleteWD40 would also have a nice cleansing effect. Highly recommended. Shot up each nostril, mebbe?
ReplyDelete