Wednesday, April 7, 2010

40 - Interlude

I will be offline a bit. Click the map for more info.


Jealous? Of course you are!  Who wouldn't want to live in a coach seat for forty eight hours?  It's like flying to China, back home, and to China again without leaving the airplane, only it's a really big airplane, with better views out the window, and a bar car.

10 comments:

  1. yes i am totally jealous.. i love the train. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, I'm jealous, too. I was thinking of doing that some time--maybe from KC to Riverside. I trust you will let us know about the accommodations, seat comfort, sleeping, etc., and pictures!

    PS: I was also a little jealous you got to hang with UV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you didn't get the sleeper. Where's the utility on any level of putting up with a seat to keep yourself rested for that long, when you don't have to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE trains and I am jealous as hell. And sleepers suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous your travels didn't bring you this way. Had a bottle of red at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you know where the pics are of our Aussie train ride are?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, too many are's at 3 am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, man, you're ending up in NOLA? I am sooooo jealous. Spookiest and sexiest city in North America, hands down.

    Laissez les bons temps rouler.

    Say hi to the ghosts at Lafitte's for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eager to see the photos, I am.

    - lizard

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is all a wonder indeed. But as the new post says, I must not tarry ...

    ReplyDelete