Sunday, April 4, 2010

37 - Scavengers

The hunt took us all over town -- parks, bars, clues behind gas meters, clues in the library.


Found the truck with the beer in it, that was good.


And went on and had many, many adventures. But now I just want to stare.


Whoops. Drop somethin'?

5 comments:

  1. OK, I get the guys drinking beer by the truck making cat calls at the girl carrying the books and Alladin's lamp (well, I don't really get that) and the one guy is staring at her rear, then one of the soldiers drops his hand grenade, and she turns to see it roll past her feet?? And what is Boy George doing at the library??

    These photo essays are kind of stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think about it too much. Pencils down at ten to the hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im likin the head bands... wheres yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get a wig. So when people asked about the orange sashes, I said I was The Hagars' manager, and hey, come out to the show at Ironsides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the motley crue reunion tour to me.

    ReplyDelete