Saturday, April 17, 2010

50 - Preparation, Anticipation, Celebration

Gonna be busy the remainder of the day and night. Come join us! Wear (fake) fur. I can get you in. (Click through image for more info.)

6 comments:

  1. Wow. What are you, 20?

    Congratulations on having so much life in you.

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I left from doing setup at eight there was still a lot of setup still going on. Now I shower and dress and go back, maybe by nine. Never got my nap. Shoot, since Monday the 5th I have gotten an eight hour sleep exactly once, night before last. Otherwise four to six hours. I do hope I can hang in until morning, sleep some, go back to help clean up, then get a real night's sleep. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success. 9 am and will hit the sack. As the sun rose there were still about forty people there, fires burning, DJ technoing, bacon cooking over the trashcan fire. We did good.

    The party itself cannot be described.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The party ... described."

    So. Photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt make it to dawn.. darnit. 4am and i was ready to curl up on the grass out front. called a cab instead so i could sleep in my own bed. it felt like 3 days of burning man condensed down into one. amazingly good time, my fav was the dancing and the FIYA! the water bomb at the end was pretty cool. i kinda freaked out at first i thought it was fuel.. and so did lots of folks. i am certainly feeling it still today. body is achin, but its a good ache. very well put on event. kudos to the whole team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you went, Jean! I hope your entire crew had a great time. If you want to post a message that Chuck will see, this is a good place:

    http://tribes.tribe.net/inspiratum

    ReplyDelete